Click Here to View Our Clinics
Size of Our Facility
W.C.C.H. is a 100 bed facility and fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. The hospital was built in the 1970's but has maintained advancements in technology and facilities.
A Facility That Meet Your Needs
Our facility includes high tech equipment and services that advance the capability for complete treatment.
Our facility is designed to provide the following:
- Comprehensive Inpatient/Outpatient Acute Care Services
- Radiology Services (MRI, CT, Nuclear Medicine, Ultrasound, General Radiology)
- Women's Center (Labor, Delivery, Recovery, Postpartum Suites)
- Stereotactic Breast Biopsy
- Community Education/ Occupational Wellness
Wythe County Community Hospital is a full service healthcare facility.