Contact Information: 276-228-0200
Wythe County Community Hospital has been providing services for the unique physical, social and spiritual needs of women for years. The Women’s Center provides a complete program of medical, surgical and educational services to accommodate the unique needs of female patients. We take pride in providing exceptional women's care, close to home.
The Women’s Center delivers more than 300 babies a year and continues to offer sensitive, personalized health services to each woman, baby, and father. Fathers, siblings, and grandparents are invited to participate in welcoming new babies. However, we ask that you choose only two individuals to be with mom in the actual delivery. This is to ensure the safety of mom and baby. Parental education is also available to new parents.
Other benefits include:
- 24-hour anesthesia coverage
- Private labor, delivery and recovery suites
- Modern Cesarean Section suite
- Level 1 Nursery
- Free Childbirth and Breastfeeding education classes for our patients; please inquire about the next available session
- Wireless Internet access available to patients and visitors
When it’s time for that special arrival, our experienced and highly-skilled staff is waiting to offer you comfort and care. We want to share this special occasion with you and we encourage you to make an appointment to visit our unit, tour our state-of-the-art LDRP suites and meet our wonderful staff. Please call 276-228-0200 for more information.
- Childbirth preparation Download Schedule
- Breastfeeding preparation
- Infant Care
- Infant Safety and Accident Prevention
Our team of maternity professionals includes board-certified obstetrician/gynecologists, whom you can choose to help deliver your baby.
WCCH wants the birth of your baby to be a special time in your family's life. The freedom to choose maternity professionals is one way to enrich this joyful experience. Thank you for choosing to deliver your baby at home!
- Find A Doctor
- Cancer Services
- Digital Mammography
- Emergency Services
- Home Care
- Mother and Newborn
- Occupational Medicine
- Surgical Services
- Wound & Hyperbaric Medicine
- Center for Pain Management