Wythe Rehabilitation and Therapy
342 Virginia Avenue
Wytheville, VA 24382
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Wythe County Community Hospital has multi-disciplinary rehabilitation and physical therapy professionals dedicated to serving those with deficits in mobility and function. Our Rehab and Therapy Services are available to individuals of all ages.
Focus on motor skills from basic gait training to performance enhancement in sports and in the workplace
Focus on fine motor skills and activities of daily living
Focus on communication and swallowing disorders. Certified in Vital Stim.
Feeding Difficulties in young children. Autism program.
Industrial and Occupational Rehabilitation
- Post-offer screenings
- Work Hardening and Conditioning
- Ergonomic analysis
- Employee education
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Monitored therapeutic exercise
- Patient education
- Opportunities for socializing and support
Treatment of balance disorders and dizziness
- Convenient hometown location in Wytheville, VA
- Highly skilled Rehab and PT professional services from local providers
- Extended outpatient hours